Trita Parsi, president of the National Iranian American Council, discusses his article “How Congressional Hawks Plan to Kill Obama’s Iran Deal.”
Will Grigg, blogger and author of Liberty in Eclipse, discusses the media’s spin of witness statements in the police killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; Alejandro Natividad‘s brave non-violent resistance to police bullying in La Quinta, California; and how social media is effecting the public’s perception of law enforcement.
The content below was shared by Deo, who’s involved with Greater Cleveland Cop Block.
- Greater Cleveland Ohio Cop Block – Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / email@example.com
Outfit: Cleveland Police
I put out a call to the Greater Cleveland Cop Block area to get me some local content!!
The following video was submitted by Jim Conley, and he in turn, received a Cop Block coffee mug and a Cop Block care kit!
Thanks for playing Jim! Next time lets be a little more current! lol Can’t complain. It’s local content, taken by someone other than ME!!! lol Its Cleveland! I have to actually take the opportunity to commend Cleveland PD a little. They have actually embraced the fact that we are allowed to record, so don’t be afraid to record them Cleveland!!!
The last checkpoint I blocked in Cleveland, the officers were civil, and gave me a paper explaining Cleveland PDs stance on recording. It said they were informed we had the right to record and it gave a guide line for recording that I can agree with. It is a 30 feet safe zone. For the photographers and the cops safety. They also remind you in the letter, that interfering is a crime. I take that as a warning to observe the thirty foot distance, and avoid being accused of interfering. So get your cameras out Cleveland!!!!
Other cities in the greater Cleveland area such as Parma, are not so easy to embrace the rights of its citizens. They fight me at every turn, rather than just accept, this is the way its gonna be so long as I’m around!!!
Keep vigilant Cleveland! And Jim, Make sure you have your cop block care kit with you when you go out to film! Parma, Maple Hts, and all the Greater Cleveland Cop Block cities!!! Keep filming the police!!! Keep em honest OHIO!!!!!!!!
Remember Badge Don’t grant Extra Rights!!!
Looking for a camera or dashcam? Want an external battery so your streaming cell phone doesn’t die when on the street? Click here for ideas.
No permission is needed to share this post, or any content housed at CopBlock.org. Ideas have consequences – the more good ideas are shared the better we all are. Help fuel our efforts – donate Bitcoin: 1D6hdGKcFfzciJaMSLU6X1Tq69fcCsEh65
The information below was shared by a self-described “Disgusted Citizen in Colorado.”
Date of Incident: October 16, 2014
Outfit: Denver Police Department
Phone: (720) 913-2000
On the morning of Oct. 16, I observed one unmarked and several marked Denver Police Dept. vehicles converge on a man walking on the sidewalk along Yosemite St. on the City of Aurora side of the street. He was heading north between Colfax Ave. and 14th Ave. Multiple officers from the Denver Police Department tackled the man and quickly cuffed him. He was face down in the grass — two of the cops who had their back to the building were rolling him over on his side (towards them) — while a third cop kneels down and begins punching the handcuffed man hard in the ribs quickly and repeatedly — and he was NOT resisting! This is why people don’t respect the police!
Related Content from Denver at Cop Block >> http://www.copblock.org/?s=denver
I posted this on Denver PD’s Facebook page and suggested that they shouldn’t forget to check the dash cams, investigate themselves, and then clear themselves of any wrongdoing.
The mission statement of the Denver Police Department is:
To operate a police agency with a focus on preventing crime in a respectful manner, demonstrating that everyone matters.
How do these actions match with that statement? Why can’t they just arrest the man and take him to jail? Why do they feel it’s necessary or even acceptable to assault a handcuffed person? What the f*ck!
Editors Note: It’s not too surprising that police employees would not hesitate to initiate force as described. They are trained not to deescalate, but to escalate. They subsist not by satisfying customers, but by demanding funding from area residents. They are not held responsible for their actions like yourself, but claim legal immunity and are protected by their friends in legaland. It is time we move past the illusion that protection can ever come from those who work for a coercive monopoly. As the “Disgusted Citizen in Colorado” did – we need to look out for each other. Even better and more powerful than text is objective documentation like pictures, audio, or video.
The content below comes to us from the folks involved with Cuyahoga Falls Police Exposed.
Date of Incident: 10.9.14
Outfit: Cuyahoga Falls Police Dept.
Phone: (330) 928- 2181
This week the Cuyahoga Falls Police hit an all time low!
On Thursday they posted on their Facebook page about an arrest they made of a local barber. After the arrest was made, a search warrant was conducted at the home of the person who was arrested. During that search warrant officers discovered a large deal of cash in the residents safe.
Related coverage from Cleveland.com: http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2014/10/cuyahoga_falls_police_seize_mo.html
Now to the good part. Cuyahoga Falls Police officers and local media outlets are calling this find the largest drug bust in the city’s history. The only problem is no drugs were found. At least no mention of drugs have been made by anyone involved in the investigation.
Many of you know the man who has been seriously violated by the Cuyahoga Falls Police. He is a hard working business owner who works 7 days a week. He doesn’t drive fancy cars or live in a huge house. He runs a barber shop which is an all cash business.
Lets do the math. If this man makes $70,000.00 a year and he only spends $30,000.00 each year, that leaves him with $40,000.00. He has been a very successful barber for over 20 years. That explains the large sum of money in his home. Just because he keeps his money in a safe instead of a bank doesn’t make him a drug dealer.
Cuyahoa police, who subsist on money stolen from area inhabitants under the guise of protection, stole another $700,000+ from a local entrepreneur.
This is nothing but an absolute abuse of power by the City of Cuyahoga Falls. They are already discussing how the city will receive 2/3 of the money they recovered and what they will purchase with it. This is not their money! This man has been stripped of everything he has worked his entire life for. All so they can buy new cruisers or a military vehicle to control and brainwash the public.
This is a total abuse of power and it must be stopped. It’s scary that officers can take our cars and money at any time just because they have a badge. A police state has never been more real!
Connect with >> Cuyahoga Falls Police Exposed
Elsewhere in Ohio? Connect with the group nearby:
- Akron Cop Block – Facebook
- Ashland County Cop Block – Facebook
- Belmont County Cop Block – Facebook / Youtube / Bambuser / BelmontCopBlock@gmail.com
- Canton Cop Block – Facebook
- Cincinnati Ohio Cop Block – Facebook
- Columbus Ohio Cop Block – Facebook
- Dayton Ohio Cop Block – Facebook
- Four Corners Cop Block – Facebook
- Greater Cleveland Ohio Cop Block – Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lima – Allen County Cop Block – Facebook
- Northeast Ohio Cop Block – Facebook
- Ohio Cop Block – website / Facebook / YouTube
- Peaceful Streets Project – Defiance – Facebook / Twitter
- Peaceful Streets Project – Sandusky – Facebook / Twitter / email@example.com
- Sandusky Ohio Cop Block – Facebook
- Toledo Cop Block – Facebook
- Van Wert Cop Block – website / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / firstname.lastname@example.org
LIVE from Deep in the Heart of EBOLA COUNTRY
- ‘I was treated like a criminal': Nurse returning from West Africa to New Jersey who was rushed into compulsory hospital quarantine despite testing NEGATIVE for Ebola demands ‘dignity and humanity’
- UTA grad isolated at New Jersey hospital as part of Ebola quarantine http://www.dallasnews.com/ebola/headlines/20141025-uta-grad-isolated-at-new-jersey-hospital-as-part-of-ebola-quarantine.ece
- If Ebola Hits U.S., Even Healthy Americans Will be Quarantined http://www.infowars.com/if-ebola-hits-u-s-even-healthy-americans-will-be-quarantined/
- Bye-bye, Posse Comitatus: Pentagon orders Peterson Air Force Base Command to prep for domestic Ebola fight http://gazette.com/pentagon-orders-peterson-team-to-prep-for-domestic-ebola-
- Obama’s “War on Ebola” or War for Oil? Sending 3000 Troops to African “Ebola” Areas that Happen to Export Oil to China http://www.globalresearch.ca/obamas-war-on-ebola-or-war-for-oil-sending-3000-troops-to-african-ebola-areas-that-happen-to-export-oil-to-china/5406142
- City health officials desperately search for experimental drug to use on Ebola patient Craig Spencer http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/exclusive-health-officials-search-experimental-drug-ebola-patient-craig-spencer-article-1.1986649
- Doctor: Feds “Disappearing” Suspected Ebola Patients Across U.S. http://www.infowars.com/doctor-feds-disappearing-suspected-ebola-patients-across-u-s/
- US Army withheld promise from Germany that Ebola virus wouldn’t be weaponized http://rt.com/news/197500-us-army-ebola-weapon/
- Germany Requests Assurances on Virus Export (WikiLeaks) https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09BERLIN1588_a.html
- Hagel orders military medical team, led by USNORTHCOM, to get ready for quick response to more Ebola cases in US http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/19/hagel-orders-military-medical-team-to-train-get-ready-for-quick-response-to/
- US troops deployed to battle Ebola in West Africa WON’T be equipped with Hazmat suits http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2799804/us-troops-deployed-battle-ebola-west-africa-won-t-equipped-hazmat-suits.html
- New Ebola Guidelines for Hospitals to Require Full Body Cover http://online.wsj.com/articles/new-ebola-guidelines-for-hospitals-to-require-full-body-cover-1413737409
“Terror” in Canada
- Multiple Shooters Initially Reported: Soldier, 24, shot dead by Muslim convert Michael Zehaf-Bibeau who opened fire on Canadian Parliament in terrifying attack that left capital on lockdown
- NORAD alert after Canada Parliament situation –NORAD increased number of planes on a higher alert status, ready to respond if needed http://www.wyff4.com/politics/urgent-norad-alert/29276720
- FBI raises alert posture after Canada shooting and ISIS chatter – FBI assisting Canadian authorities after shooting http://www.legitgov.org/FBI-raises-alert-posture-after-Canada-shooting-and-ISIS-chatter
- In Canada, Terrorism Concerns Arise After Car Hits 2 in Military http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/21/world/americas/in-canada-terrorism-concerns-arise-after-car-hits-2-in-military.html?_r=1
- Canada raises domestic terrorism threat level http://www.citynews.ca/2014/10/21/canada-raises-domestic-terrorism-threat-level/
- CF-18s to join U.S. F-15s and other aircraft in NORAD exercise http://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/cf-18s-to-join-u-s-f-15s-and-other-aircraft-in-norad-exercise
- In Canada, Terrorism Concerns Arise After Car Hits 2 in Military http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/21/world/americas/in-canada-terrorism-concerns-arise-after-car-hits-2-in-military.html
- Suspected radical killed after driving into two Canadian soldiers http://www.smh.com.au/world/suspected-radical-killed-after-driving-into-two-canadian-soldiers-20141021-1195li.html
- Re: Soldier shot, gun battle on Parliament Hill, Ottawa
- Re: How does Gladio extend into the present day?
- Canadian Terror Wave a Modern-Day Gladio
http://landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk/201 … ladio.html
Washington School Shooting
- CNN: SWAT Drill At Washington School Day Before Shooting http://www.infowars.com/cnn-swat-drill-at-washington-school-day-before-shooting/
- School Shooting or SWAT Training? http://www.legitgov.org/School-Shooting-or-SWAT-Training
- Emergency Agencies Practice Response To Nuclear Explosion In Times Square http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/emergency-agencies-practice-response-to-nuclear-explosion-in-times-square/
- Re: School Shooting PsyOp Drills Thread
- Re: School-Shootings Thread
- Obama Could Resume Bush-Era Acceptance of Torture http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/19/us/politics/obama-could-reaffirm-a-bush-era-reading-of-a-treaty-on-torture.html
- German journo: European media writing pro-US stories under CIA pressure http://rt.com/news/196984-german-journlaist-cia-pressure/
- Re: The “assassination attempt” on Obama.
- Re: KSM’s interrogator was murdered in February
- Re: PDF – Harvard Natl Security Journal talks “Deep State”
- Re: Peter Dale Scott talks with Lew Rockwell on The Deep Sta
- Re: One Drone Thread to Rule them ALL
- Re: Surveillance
- Re: 4.5 SWAT Raids Per Day
Nevada Supreme Court Strikes Down Forced Motorist Blood Draw Law Forced blood draw for suspected driving under the influence of marijuana rejected by Nevada Supreme Court. Nevada Supreme CourtNevada on Thursday became one of a growing number of states backing off from the practice of drawing blood …
- The Consumerist – AT&T U-Verse Freaks Customers Out With Bogus Emergency Alert Message
- Mysterious Central Texas – AT&T digital alerts Thursday and Friday …
Spicewood, Texas – AT&T force tuned morning TV to a single news channel due to a domestic disturbance with a handgun and hostages 20 miles away. Not an emergency of a class sufficient to activate the Emergency Alert System.
Austin American-Statesman-Oct 24, 2014Today’s broadcast triggered alert notification in states where the alert has … The statement went on to stay that such alerts are designed automatically set off … the National Emergency Alert System,” said spokeswoman Briana Gowing. … including those in Austin and Texas, are seeing a glitch this morning …
- The Liberty Beat wrote: To show the officers as the aggressors, the Defense called Norma Pizana to the stand. Norma told the jury that she asked Antonio to record that night because she was afraid of what the officers would do to her. Visibly distraught, she shared with the court that physically, she had “never been treated like that by a male.”
- Debbie Russell wrote: So….’coincidentally’ Acevedo fired a cop this week for lying. Not for lying on an arrest affidavit, but for lying on an investigation he prompted for personal reasons. So, uh, why are Snider and Oborski on the stand — still working for APD again (in Antonio’s trial?). …
- Citizens Against Rail Taxes wrote: Austin’s Prop 1 will cost $27k per foot! The real joke: Prop 1 has $0 to improve our roads.
ElectroMagnetic Hypersensitivity!! Gran spends nearly £4,000 to protect her house against wi-fi and mobile phone signals http://www.theargus.co.uk/resources/images/3326372.jpg Stefanie Russell with the device that detects wireless signals and in the background, a workman painting the house First pub…
- Death of Print Media – Master Thread
- Re: My life as a Kubrick Nut
- Re: I am currently watching television programmes
- Re: Jerry Smith interviewed on WEATHER WARFARE Tonight
- Former WWII airport re-assigned to cloud seeding
Xinhua, October 14, 2014 http://www.china.org.cn/china/Off_the_W … 759179.htm
- Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting shared: Peter Hart on Common Dreams: “The idea that Webb reported that the CIA itself was directly dealing drugs, and that it was ‘responsible for the crack epidemic’ in this country, is a misrepresentation designed to undermine Webb. And it’s not even a new one.”
Failed States: Central & South America
- Re: War on Drugs, Money Laundry and Plan (Destroy) Mexico
- Mexican Prosecutor Says Mayor, Wife Ordered Attack On Students by Carrie Kahn October 23, 2014 4:29 AM ET http://www.npr.org
Check out the latest MindSet episode and other great podcasts at…
A weekly attempt at opening eyes, and trying to shed some light on what’s really going on in the world. All done by ripping apart the media madness that masquerades as news. All with a health dose of paranoia.
Some of the topics discussed on this weeks show:
And so much more!
Until Next Week, Peace Out Humans…
Support Mind Set Central
Direct Link Here
The Mind Set Podcast